Saturday 13 September 2014

All About That Bass

What made me happy today: This song!

It makes me feel all happy about my body and my big booty and boobs, in spite of my belly which could do with a bit of toning up! Self confidence FTW! :)

Favourite lines:
"I got that boom boom that all the boys chase, and all the right junk in all the right places"
"Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top"
"My mamma she told me don't worry about your size, she says boys like a little more booty to hold at night"

(Also, sorry for the radio silence for about a month; work has been crazy busy these past couple of weeks so when I've gotten home I haven't felt like doing anything productive! I also went on holiday to Amsterdam for a few days, and spent a little time being too happy to have time to blog about happiness. Well, sort of. Hopefully more updates to follow soon.)



No comments:

Post a Comment