Sunday 27 July 2014

Getting customers excited

As a customer, I love buying stuff from people who are excited about what they're selling or the service they're providing - especially if I've had a lot of input about what it is that I want. For example when I first went to the hairdresser's to get my hair dyed, my hairdresser was so excited about the colour I was getting. I know, because she said so, and she practically clapped her hands with joy when it was finally all finished and had turned out really well.

I had a similar experience the other day when I contacted a girl I've been to before who does my nails, to tell her about an idea I'd had that I'd like her to do for me. I haven't been in for an appointment yet (we spoke about it just last night) but I'm even more excited because the nail technician loves the idea and really wants to create it for me. Also today I've had some similar interactions at a store and at a restaurant discussing the products and food with the staff - it's so nice to share happiness and excitement this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment