Sunday 20 July 2014

Obsessions

I haven't posted in a few days because I've been very busy with the latest thing to make me happy - Breaking Bad. I just finished the whole thing the other day, and now I'm starting over from the beginning. I love it when I get an obsession going.

I went out for a meal with my family last night for my dad's birthday, which also made me happy, and I'm going to write a good review on Trip Advisor for the restaurant because they totally deserve it - the food and staff were all awesome. And giving praise where it's deserved makes me happy, too. As does thanking people for little, simple things.

Thinking about obsessions and fandoms, I think they're really important because they're a source of happiness that takes you out of real life for a while and helps you focus on things that are awesome instead of things that aren't so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment