Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Happy Google Bell

It might sound silly or girly or childish but I love inanimate objects or animals with smiley faces on them. Like immensely happy cartoons or household objects that look like they're smiling. So one of my favourite things at work is the happy Google notifications bell. If you click the little bell on the top right hand corner of Gmail, or AdWords, or other Google sites, it shows you your notifications and if you don't have any notifications there's a happy bell:


He's so happy, right? But THEN, only recently, I accidentally clicked the bell. And that made me even more excited, because when you click Mr Bell, he smiles even more and does a little wiggly dance:


Look how happy he is!! Definitely worth breaking my "one exclamation mark only" rule. And that's why at least once a day I go ahead and click the little bell of happiness, because he makes me all gooey inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment